Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What a Waste!

Yup, only I would do something as cook a nice big pot of chili and forget to put the leftovers in the refrigerator!! I had it all planned out for the family and I to eat it again tonight for dinner, I mean what mom wouldn't want to make enough dinner to last a few days? Gnawww....I LOVE when I waste food, only to have to cook again! NOT!! I am always looking for ways to stretch out meals, especially during busy days when I have a pile of homework to do. Ooh...thank goodness for Spring Break, for once I will not have to run around like a headless chicken. Still it is frustrating, I even tried to rationalize in my mind that it was still good to eat, I thought,"I'll just heat it up, it'll be good to go." Yea right, after my vision of my family and I taking turns hovering over the toilet ALL night, I knew better. It's time to raid the refrigerator and come up with a plan B!! Fun...Fun!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest follower, I have decided to password my blog. E-mail me at hereduckeeduckee@email.com if you would like to be added to the "VIP list" so you can continue reading!

    ReplyDelete